A Culturally Responsive Building
- We have over 42 different languages and 52 countries represented here at Lincoln.
- Here at Lincoln, there is a huge push to become a culturally competent building. It is who we are and not just what we do.
- We believe in high expectations for all students without exception.
- We believe students learn in different ways and in different time frames
- We believe a student’s past does not define his or her future.
Lincoln High School Culturally Responsive Building Power Point