Financial Aid Night 2015
The 2015 Financial Aid Night is on Tuesday, November 17th at 6:00 PM in the Lincoln Main Commons.
WHO: Abraham Lincoln High School Seniors (and Early Grads)
WHAT: Opportunity to learn about the post-secondary financial aid process / options
WHERE: Abraham Lincoln High School Commons at 6:00 PM
COST: FREE! This is a free service.
All 2016 graduates and their families should join us on Tuesday, November 17th at 6:00 PM to gain critical insight into the financial aid process for post-secondary programs. This meeting will specifically provide information on the following topics:
- The Financial Aid process in general
- Accessing and completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Understanding the Costs – College Comparisons
- Applying for grants and scholarships
- Timelines for student aid, grants and scholarships
- Upcoming one-on-one sessions to help complete the FAFSA
- Where to go for help at Lincoln High School and within the community
If you have questions regarding this event, please contact Mrs. Laurie Butz, Senior Academic Advisor, at 515-242-7541 or firstname.lastname@example.org.