The SUCCESS program strives to help students and families remove barriers that interfere with students’ academic progress and their social, emotional and vocational growth.
SUCCESS program case managers:
- Provide students with educational support
- Work with students and families to identify goals and specific action steps to achieve them
- Coordinate services with various agencies to meet student and family needs
- Advocate for students and families in accessing services and provide follow-up
- Connect students and families to community resources for food, clothing, shelter, employment, healthcare, counseling, and childcare needs.
If you would like to learn more about the SUCCESS program, please contact the appropriate case manager. Contact information can be found below.