BLH Booster Club
*Join online now! Click HERE to get started.
BLH (Build Lincoln Higher) is a non-profit volunteer organization dedicated to the support of Lincoln High School. Our sole purpose is to raise money for school sponsored activities while providing volunteers who assist with school sponsored events. We also promote communication between activity groups, teachers, coaches, students, parents, administrators, alumni and the community, while generating enthusiasm, pride and spirit for school sponsored activities!!!
BLH has five main ways of raising money:
- Annual Chicken Bowl (entrance fees and chicken dinners)
- Concessions for athletic events and other large events
- Annual Pancake Breakfast (entrance fees)
- Lincoln’s RailShop (merchandise sales)
- BLH membership dues
ALL of our net earnings are returned to the Lincoln community in the form of:
- Scholarships for graduating Lincoln Seniors
- Band and Orchestra Instruments and Band Uniforms
- Replacing athletic uniforms every 3 years.
- Senior Celebration
- Vocal Music
Booster Club Officers 2017-2018:
|Concession Managers||Heather Reevesemail@example.com|
|Volunteer Coordinator||Jennifer Hyslope||Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Membership Coordinator||Jessica Edmundsonemail@example.com|
|Chicken Bowl/Chili Cookoff/Pancake||Theresa Newtonfirstname.lastname@example.org|